Job Location: Qatar
To be local main contact for all tactical radios HF/VHF installed in Qatar and ensure customer technical support and on the job training (integration, operating, maintenance, repair).
- In-charge to provide daily technical support to our customers for all tactical radios.
- Provide on the job training for installation, integration, operation and maintenance with required support.
- Collaborate with the customers and maintain high level of confidence.
- Be attuned to customers, maintain good relations between customer and be proactive in reporting risks of dissatisfaction.
- Build and strengthen local relationship with customer’s team as well as other local and projects stakeholders.
- Keep up to date the installed tactical radios data base in Qatar.
- Consolidate operational data (OLM/ILM failures, stock level, reliability).
- Reporting to customer
- Report end user/customer’s needs to projects stakeholders.
- Help the program to build proposals and action plans.
- Identify and carry out actions to push the development of services and strengthen the business.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge in
- Tactical radios HF/VHF (characteristics, installation, integration, operating)
- Test bench (NTI1 up to NTI 3) & required tools for repair
- Sub-system and System overview
Required knowledge in
- Customer training
- Conducting a Radio demonstration
- Bid management process and technical proposal redaction
- Conducting of site survey